We are looking for Merchandiser’s to join our Modern Trade team in Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore.
- Helps drive store sales by ensuring point-of-purchase and shelf management
- Ensures visibility taken by the brand is executed and all product promotions, new products, and price changes are communicated in stores as per norm. Maintains store shelves by observing displays of company products, removing damaged or freshness-dated products, and maintaining FIFO
- Maintains customer relationships by visiting with store managers, department managers, and employees.
- Tidying store shelves and providing optimum display of products (cleaning kit like dusting cloth etc. is provided by the brand for F&B products and personal care products).
- Maintains inventory by restocking shelves with product from inventory, observing inventory levels, prompting store management to reorder when levels appear low, and arranging for return and credit for damaged/ expired products and ensure matching of physical and system stocks. Also ensure the back-room stocks are considered and cleared regularly
- Report back the store inventory and ageing and calculated offtakes to help understand the store sales
- Good Networking Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Basic technical aptitude to handle app management.
ABOUT BLUE TOKAI COFFEE ROASTERS
We are India’s largest specialty coffee company, with coffee roasteries in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore and a growing network of cafes. All our coffees are sourced from leading growers across the country. Traceability and long-term relationships with our farms are integral to what we do. We are focused on sourcing, roasting and brewing the best coffee beans India has to offer.
Our mission since we started has stayed simple: introduce our customers to the estates we directly buy our great tasting coffee from, roast the beans with care, and make high-quality coffee more accessible through our cafes and our website. The coffee we roast is the coffee we like to drink, and we hope you like it too.